Saturday, November 15

Enjoying Time

2day is the worse day in my life.I break up with my galfren. She is very annoying. And basically wasting all the time i spent. But it is atill terrible to break up with her. For 2 years we hav been 2gether. When we sleep, eat, drink,and even go toilet 2gteher.Ops i think u all will be very curious to know who is this galfren. She is my HISTORY TEXTBOOK of course. ^.^

Not funny right.....ok ok i noe i noe....i am bored

To release my tension due to the exam and to mend my broken heart....i went to school today to play basketball. Thats a feeling i can express in word. After the whole week doing nothing except for sitting down with my revision book and sleeping, i tell myself i hav to relax. When i 1st touches the ball, i can feel my body has lighten up. Just for the moment i forgot about the stupid SPM thing. 2day is the best day i hav for the entire week, or should i say the best 3 hours...=.=

No comments: