Tuesday, November 25

2nd Week of SPM

Day 1.........18 Nov(Tuesday)
MY GOD. Here come another irritating subject. 3472/1 and 3472/2 which is Add Math Paper 1 and 2. Paper 1 is quite ok. However Paper 2 is so hard and confusing until i went blur. What i did?? This is what i did:
*killing the Section B, i did 1 out of 5 question ( i am supposed to do 4). 40 marks just flew away from my Paper 2.
*Been fooling around with Section C, i did 5 out of the 5 question. (no u shouldnt
congrats me, i am supposed to do only 2)
I didnt realise it until i tick the question that i have done. ANDA ADA 10 MIN LAGI this is the moment where i checked my answer sheet. Question 1, Question 2, Question 3 Question 4, Question 5, Question 6, Question 7, Question 8(Empty), Question 9(Empty), Question 10(Empty), Question 11( ALSO Empty). Big trouble, thata farewell to my Add Math Paper 2.

Later in the evening is 1225/1 which is Moral. Basically the whole is quite easy (as expected HAHA).

Day 2.............20 Nov(Thursday)
Today is 4541, Chemistry's turn. For me this is supposed to be my hardest Science subject to score. But, 4541/1 the Paper 1 is quite easy. I was very happy to know i only got a few wrong for that paper. That only last for about 30 min until i flip the Paper 2. It is really terrible. The same goes to Paper 3. Whole day is a disaster.

1 comment:

KW said...

Eh, why yr blog so empty wan??
No chat box, no friends' blogs list?
Modify it la, make it more interesting...