Sunday, July 5

The Most Pissed Off Day

2day is suppose to be a fun day because Er Vin brought a surprise to math tuition. However the happy time doesnt last long till i went back to the nursing course. Wai Hoong told me that he heard that the pathetic Central Area of Perak doesnt allow a member to be a trainer. Then i realise why did the sergeant left st john a few years ago. He was forced to be an officer after he obtained the trainer qualification. It was totally unfair. Arent they suppose to ask for the members consent instead of forcing. I went emo after hearing that. I was so eager and looking forward for the Trainer's Course in Teluk Intan this December. But now what should i do. I doesnt want to promote as an officer but i wanted to get a trainer qualification. I still targeting to get a staff sergeant. After getting trainer i will be auto promoted without having a chance to reject. Thinking of it also drive me crazy.

Why the area so cacat wan!!!!!!!!!

=.= I dun wan to end up quitting la.............HAIZ

1 comment:

Kevin Peter said...

May I know who told you this that members cannot become trainers ???
To become a FIRST AID TRAINER:
b) Eligible Candidate
i. Member of SJAM.
ii. Aged 18 years and above.
iii. Must have a valid First Aid / Home Nursing (Pertolongan Cemas /
Perawatan Di Rumah) certificate.
iv. Must have a valid Advance First Aid / Advance Home Nursing
(Pertolongan Cemas Lanjutan / Perawatan Di Rumah Lanjutan)
certificate, obtained no less than three (3) months before the date of
the course.
Abstract from National Training Wing Manual