Friday, February 22

My First Birthday Celebration

On the 16th of February 2008, u noe right my birthday....In the morning it is was the cross country run of my school, so i have to duty b4 i go to parade for a movie, "Kung Fu Dunk". Finally around 9.45am the duty end and i called for a roll call......the EXCO done wat they hav to do...LATER, the moment i finis giving the command BERSURAI, i realise i hav been surrounded.....Wat else....RUMBLE time...so called Michaelian tradition.....

After tat, my cadet team members came n follow me wherever i go.....WEIRD, usually they will run away when they see me...i ask them wat they wan......And haha no. 2 bocor rahsia, they say they wanted to treat me a lunch in conjuction of my birthday....i love u all, GOD BLESS U....so touching i wan to cry...sob sob....But later my best birthday become my worst birthday when one of my best fren was mad at me because he say i "fong fei kei".....

No comments: